Bindery & Finishing
The Binding Solutions Your Document Needs.
Most beautifully printed pieces go through several steps before completion. From creating the perfectly designed layout and custom printing the final piece, one of the most important steps is the professional bindery and finishing.
We offer a wide variety of solutions, so rest assured your project will be well taken care of from beginning to end. Once the design and printing of your project is completed, we'll work with you to determine the best method to finish your piece. Cutting, collating, scoring and kitting - we'll finish your project with the most appropriate methods and to meet the highest standards.
- COIL BINDING - great way to pull the pages of a report or workbook together; durable enough for mailing; comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes for a cost-effective professional touch
- COMB BINDING - perfect for workbooks or other documents needing to lay flat when open; a very cost-effective binding
- PERFECT BINDING - a simple, affordable way of binding reports, manuals, or brochures; used for binding paperback books
- SADDLE STITCHING - an excellent solution for smaller booklets with less pages; stapled along the gutter of the folds for a sturdy bind that is highly cost-effective
- TAPE BINDING - a strong, cost-effective solution for low-volume binding; no hole-punching required; a clean appearance that allows the document to lay flat when open; binding tape comes in a wide range colors
- VELO BINDING - does not allow the document to lay flat when open; a great choice for thicker, large print documents for durability and permanence
- WIRE BINDING - a double loop style of wire binding; highly effective and affordable for a wide range of document types; 2:1 pitch for larger documents or 3:1 pitch for smaller documents or Spiral-O wire